In our traditional, family-run hotel in the Zillertal you can look forward to all of the comforts you would expect from a four-star hotel as well as our excellent, highly-rated cuisine; our friendly staff with years of experience; a personal, cozy atmosphere; and the truly special charm of a house full of history.
In our hotel you’ll have plenty of room and time, whether you prefer to socialize with friends or relax by yourself. Everybody here will find their favorite little corner and no desire will go unfulfilled. Come and see for yourself!
15 good reasons for us
- Located in the heart of the Zillertal. The idyllic village of Uderns in the first holiday region in the Zillertal is an ideal starting point for various sporting and cultural activities.
- In Uderns, the Zillertal valley is at its widest and the sun shines longest.
- We’ve created a family-like atmosphere where you’ll get to know and experience authentic Zillertal lifestyle and Tyrolean tradition.
- Our all-round carefree offers: Whether included ski pass, mountain panorama breakfast, Activcard or e-bike. Our winter and summer offers provide a very special experience for everyone without having to think much about planning.
- The first More Inclusive Hotel in the Zillertal offers even more service and comfort. The More Inclusive+ ¾-board pampering package comes with a choice of entrees as well as appetizers, soup, salads, and desserts.
- Large breakfast buffet with a healthy corner, champagne bar, and beverage bar.
- After an active day, enjoy our daily afternoon snack with delicious homemade cakes and a tasty coffee.
- Free drinks at the dinner table (beer, wine, and non-alcoholic beverages).
- Free rental of premium - city bikes, trekking bikes, children's bikes (woom) & hiking poles in summer and bockrodeln, sport toboggans and snowshoes in winter. In summer, we also offer free motorbike hire for 1 day (200 free kilometres) with a weekly stay.
- The Panorama Relaxation Spa with heated outdoor pool, hot jacuzzi, infrared cabins, saunas, Roman-style steam bath, and solarium is the perfect place to unwind.
- Sustainability: We have taken a number of measures so that you too can enjoy your holiday with a clear conscience.
- Pachmair’s Zillertaler Musikantenparade in summer is the best music and entertainment program in the Alps!
- Pachmair’s Snow & More Program in winter is packed with a variety of events that are guaranteed to create a truly fun atmosphere.
- The ceiling decorations in our cozy, tastefully decorated rooms are inspired by magical, starry skies.
- Our four-star Hotel Pachmair often wins awards and prizes for its excellent service, a fact that we are very proud of.