The following measures also apply to your holiday region:
Protective face masks must be worn:
- on public transportation and in taxis.
- in shops, grocery, gondolas, cable cars, and buses, as well as in the indoor areas of excursion boats.
- in pharmacies, nursing homes, hospitals, and convalescent homes, as well as all other places that provide health services and medical care.
- in museums, at exhibitions, in libraries, and in archives, as well as at all other leisure facilities by guests and by employees in closed quarters when in direct contact with customers.
- at events in closed spaces, except when sitting at your assigned seat (although a protective face mask must be worn whenever the minimum safety distance of 2 meter cannot be adhered to even if the neighboring seats are kept free)
- at service providers if the minimum safety distance of 2 meter cannot be adhered to or if no other protective measures (such as plexiglass shields) are available.Click here for all of the latest measures.
Capacity restriction of 50% and mandatory wearing of certified FFP2 masks in closed cable cars.
This information is subject to change without notice. Last updated: 19 February 2021