The following measures also apply to your holiday region:
Protective face masks must be worn:
- on public transportation and in taxis.
- in gondolas, cable cars, and buses, as well as in the indoor areas of excursion boats.
- in pharmacies, nursing homes, hospitals, and convalescent homes, as well as all other places that provide health services and medical care.
- in museums, at exhibitions, in libraries, and in archives, as well as at all other leisure facilities by guests and by employees in closed quarters when in direct contact with customers.
- at events in closed spaces, except when sitting at your assigned seat (although a protective face mask must be worn whenever the minimum safety distance of 1 meter cannot be adhered to even if the neighboring seats are kept free)
- at service providers if the minimum safety distance of 1 meter cannot be adhered to or if no other protective measures (such as plexiglass shields) are available.Click here for all of the latest measures.
Closure of all gastronomic facilities from 10:00 pm (temporary until 16. October).
Click here for frequently asked questions regarding travel & tourism.
This information is subject to change without notice. Last updated: 15 September 2020