Dear guests and friends, as Cororna does not give us any time to breathe again this year, we take a series of well thought-out safety measures to ensure that your vacation is safe and carefree as usual during these times. That is why we would like to inform you in advance about entry requirements, definitions, regulations and our security measures:
Which evidence is valid for the 2G regulation?
VACCINATED: The EU-compliant vaccination certificate, the yellow vaccination pass, a vaccination card and a printout or PDF (e.g. on the mobile phone) of the data from the e-vaccination pass in combination with a photo ID are valid as proof of vaccination. Attention - in Austria the vaccination certificate loses its validity after 270 days and from February 1st after 6 months!
RECOVERED: A recovery certificate is valid for 180 days after an expired SARS-CoV-2 infection. This must have been proven by molecular biology (e.g. PCR test). An official separation notice is also valid for 180 days. Proof of neutralizing antibodies does NOT count as 2G proof!
From what age does the 2G rule apply?
IMPORTANT: Children up to 12 years of age are exempt from the requirement to submit 2G proof! For children from abroad (from 12 years to 15 years) the "Holiday Ninja Pass" is a solution. You can get it free of charge at our reception or you can download it here in advance. The Holiday Ninja Pass is an exception to the 2G proof for young people (aged 12 to 15) from abroad who are not or not fully vaccinated.
How does the Holiday Ninja Pass work?
Serial tests are required for the pass. This means that at least 3 tests must be carried out within 5 days, of which at least 2 are PCR tests. If a consistently valid test certificate with PCR and / or antigen test is available within these 5 days and is also carried along, this means equation with the 2G status, also for days 6 and 7 without further test certificates. This means that you can stay in Austrian accommodation providers, restaurants, leisure facilities, use cable cars and enter Austria.
The period of validity is 48 hours for antigen tests and 72 hours for PCR tests. The start of the "Holiday Ninja Pass" does not have to coincide with the holiday week. Further information on the "Holiday Ninja Pass" can be found here.
PCR and antigen tests can be carried out free of charge and easily in the neighboring municipality of Fügen (5 minutes by car). The registration takes place via the portal of Tirol tests. In addition to the free PCR and antigen tests in Fügen, holiday guests can also obtain free PCR gargle tests in numerous supermarkets. In this video you will find instructions for the process. Further information on the "PCR gargle tests" can be found here.
Young people aged 16 and over are subject to the same 2G requirements as adults!
Who is excluded from the 2G regulation?
People who cannot be vaccinated for health reasons. In such cases, a valid negative PCR test result (not older than 72 hours) along with a medical certificate must be presented throughout the entire inspection period. PCR tests can be carried out free of charge and easily in the neighboring municipality of Fügen (5 minutes by car). Registration is via the portal of Tirol tests.
What happens if I do not meet the 2G status?
Unfortunately, guests who do not meet the 2G status may no longer be accommodated. In this way we would like to ask all our guests who do not meet the 2G status to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 0043 5288 62521 to cancel your booking for FREE or to postpone it to a later date. Thank you for your help!
I have a single vaccination from Johnsen & Johnsen (Janssen). Is this valid in Austria?
At Johnson & Johnson, the validity is also 270 days from the 22nd day after the vaccination. Caution! From January 3rd, 2022 a single vaccination with Johnson & Johnson is no longer sufficient, it needs a booster.
When does the Booser vaccination apply in Austria (3rd stitch or 2nd stitch at Johnsen & Johnsen)?
From the day of vaccination.
Where does the general mask requirement apply again?
In principle, an FFP-2 mask must be worn in all closed public spaces. The FFP2 mask is therefore mandatory in the following areas in particular:
- in the hotel industry as well as in restaurants (except at the table)
- in mass transportation such as ski buses, trains, taxis, ...
- in cable cars and rack railways
- in complete trade
- in pharmacies
How long does the 2G rule apply now?
No one can answer how long this rule will apply. We therefore ask for your understanding that we cannot make any statements as to whether this also applies to bookings in January, February or later periods. We are of course always available for questions.
Our measures for your well-deserved vacation:
- Hand sanitizers will be available at all entrances, at the relaxation SPA as well as at the buffet/restaurant
- Mandatory use of FFP2 face masks in all closed public spaces except at the table, in wet areas (swimming pool/whirlpool) and in saunas/steam bath/infrared cabins
- People who do not live in the same household or belong to the same traveling party or tour group should stay at least 1,5 meter away from other people
- There will be special cleaning agents, increased cleaning intervals, and specially trained staff
- Increased distances between the tables in the restaurant area, extended meal times & increased fresh air supply
- Fixed reserved seats for breakfast, dinner and evening events
- General closing time from 10 p.m. (also on New Year's Eve)
- In order to limit points of contact, food will be served at tables rather than buffet style
- Specially trained "COVID-19 Specialist” with a tested COVID-19 prevention concept
- Signs will be placed in the hotel to reinforce and remind people to implement the protective measures
- Handshakes will be replaced with a fresh and friendly “servus”
- Our employees will be trained regularly according to the latest prevention measures
- FFP2 masks will be available for purchase at the reception
- Guests can choose to have their rooms cleaned daily or only prior to checking in
- Expansion of the travel times of our hotel's own ski shuttle so that you can get to the ski area safely and comfortably
valid in the travel period from 22.12.2021 to 17.04.2022 - also for private bookings already made directly with us during this travel period
- cancellation free of charge up to 5 days before arrival
- 4 to 2 days before arrival, 30% cancellation fee of the booked arrangement
- 1 to 0 days before arrival 50% cancellation fee of the booked arrangement
In addition, our “Safe & Carefree Cancellation Conditions” apply until April 17th, 2022.
In order to give you maximum planning security for your vacation days, you can change or cancel your booking at any time free of charge if one of the following reasons applies at the travel period:
- You have to go inevitable into quarantine when you return from Tyrol due to a government regulation.
- You have to go inevitable into quarantine when entering Tyrol due to a state regulation.
- You cannot enter Tyrol due to border closings.
- You or someone in your fellow passengers has tested positive for COVID-19 (official proof required). In this case, the entire booking can be cancelled free of charge!
- Our hotel or the surrounding ski areas have to be closed due to a new lockdown.
Entry into Austria:
When entering Austria, a 2G proof (which is required for a vacation anyway) must be presented (vaccinated or recovered). In addition, since December 20th a current PCR test (not older than 72 hours) or a booster vaccination (third stitch - valid from the day of vaccination) can be detected.
Children from the age of 12 and up to 15 years are allowed to enter the country with the "Ninja Pass" or similar test evidence (PCR test). Children under 12 years are NOT affected by the entry regulations and therefore do NOT need a test certificate!
Please complete the following form as completely as possible. The fields marked with * are mandatory fields!