Dear guests and friends, as Cororna does not give us any time to breathe again this year, we take a series of well thought-out safety measures to ensure that your vacation is safe and carefree as usual during these times. That is why we would like to inform you in advance about entry requirements, definitions, regulations and our security measures:
Austria dropped almost all measures - we have summarized the most important things for you:
- All 2G and 3G rules (tested, vaccinated or recovered) will be lifted. Restaurants, hotels, etc. can be visited by everyone again in the future - and without any proof, even a test is no longer necessary.
- The curfew also falls. Nightclubs may reopen. Events can again take place without any restrictions on people.
- 3G (tested, vaccinated or recovered) applies as a general rule when entering from all countries.
Where can antigen or PCR tests be done (if needed)?
PCR and antigen tests can be carried out free of charge and easily in the neighboring municipality of Fügen (5 minutes by car). Registration is via the portal of Tirol tests. In addition to the free PCR and antigen tests in Fügen, holiday guests can also obtain free PCR gargle tests in numerous supermarkets. In this video you will find instructions for the process. Further information on the "PCR gargle tests" can be found here. In addition, free antigen tests can be carried out daily in our hotel.
Our measures for your well-deserved vacation:
- Hand sanitizers will be available at all entrances, at the relaxation SPA as well as at the buffet/restaurant
- People who do not live in the same household or belong to the same traveling party or tour group should stay at least 1,5 meter away from other people
- There will be special cleaning agents, increased cleaning intervals, and specially trained staff
- Increased distances between the tables in the restaurant area, extended meal times & increased fresh air supply
- Fixed reserved seats for breakfast, dinner and evening events
- In order to limit points of contact, food will be served at tables rather than buffet style
- Specially trained "COVID-19 Specialist” with a tested COVID-19 prevention concept
- Signs will be placed in the hotel to reinforce and remind people to implement the protective measures
- Handshakes will be replaced with a fresh and friendly “servus”
- Our employees will be trained regularly according to the latest prevention measures
- FFP2 masks will be available for purchase at the reception
- Guests can choose to have their rooms cleaned daily or only prior to checking in
Cancellation conditions summer season 2022 with free COVID-19 cancellation guarantee:
valid in the travel period from April 28th 2022 to November 6th 2022 - also for private bookings already made directly with us during this travel period
- cancellation free of charge up to 14 days before arrival
- 13 to 7 days before arrival 50% cancellation fee of the booked arrangement
- 6 to 0 days before arrival 80% cancellation fee of the booked arrangement
In addition, our “Safe & Carefree Cancellation Conditions” apply:
In order to give you maximum planning security for your vacation days, you can change or cancel your booking at any time free of charge if one of the following reasons applies at the travel period:
- You have to go inevitable into quarantine when you return from Tyrol due to a government regulation.
- You have to go inevitable into quarantine when entering Tyrol due to a state regulation.
- You cannot enter Tyrol due to border closings.
- You or someone in your fellow passengers has tested positive for COVID-19 (official proof required). In this case, the entire booking can be cancelled free of charge!
- Our hotel has to close due to a new lockdown.
Please complete the following form as completely as possible. The fields marked with * are mandatory fields!