Safe hospitality is no coincidence, but rather the result of careful planning! Our very own "COVID-19 Specialist" has worked out the following measures for your well-deserved holidays:
- All guests and employees must wear protective face masks in public places. Face masks do not need to be worn in our restaurants, in the Relaxation Spa, in rooms or corridors, in the open-air restaurant, or in the courtyard.
- Hand sanitizers will be available at all entrances, at the relaxation SPA as well as at the buffet/restaurant.
- People who do not live in the same household or belong to the same traveling party or tour group must stay at least 1 meter away from other people.
- There will be special cleaning agents, increased cleaning intervals, and specially trained staff.
- Tables must be reserved for meals as well as evening events and will be arranged according to minimum distances required by law.
- In order to limit points of contact, food will be served at tables rather than buffet style.
- There will be a specially trained "COVID 19 Specialist”.
- Signs will be placed in the hotel to reinforce and remind people to implement the protective measures.
- Handshakes will be replaced with a fresh and friendly “servus”.
- Our employees will be trained regularly according to the latest prevention measures.
- Protective face masks will be available for purchase at the reception.
- Guests can choose to have their rooms cleaned daily or only prior to checking in.
Cancellation Policy Winterseason 2020/21
- up to 7 days before arrival FREE cancellation
- 6 to 3 days before arrival 50% cancellation fee of the booked arrangement
- 2 to 0 days before arrival 80% cancellation fee of the booked arrangement
In the case, that COVID-19 infections are increasing again and the regained freedom of travel is withdrawn by the government and new restrictions are imposed, we as hotel are not allowed to charge any cancellation costs anyway.
Please complete the following form as completely as possible. The fields marked with * are mandatory fields!